- Important Patient Notice – Staff Training 17th May 2023
- Patient Notice
- We are here for you when you need us – How to access services
- Menopause Matters
- COVID Vaccination information
- Join the fight against COVID-19
- Purple Star Information
- Extended GP access during evenings and weekends
- Waiting Room survey results
- Extra evening and weekend routine GP and nurse appointments
Who do I see?
For information on how best to be seen at the Surgery, select the service or condition you require.
Find out more about symptoms and conditions.
Appointment to suit you
Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 9.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Would you like to have the opportunity to comment on the services offered by the Practice and the NHS? Why not join PatientVoices?