- Stay well this Winter
- Do you have a learning disability? Get your free flu jab
- Purple Star Information
- Join our Patient Participation Group
- Extended GP access during evenings and weekends
- Waiting Room survey results
- Extra evening and weekend routine GP and nurse appointments
- Staff News
- Opening Hours update and new Telephone Triage System launched
Who do I see?
For information on how best to be seen at the Surgery, select the service or condition you require.
Find out more about symptoms and conditions.
Appointment to suit you
Mon – Thu: 7.00am – 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am – 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) has been created to involve our patients in decisions about our services and to provide feedback.