- Stay well this Winter
- Christmas 2019 and New Year Opening Hours
- Do you have a learning disability? Get your free flu jab
- Purple Star Information
- Waiting Room Survey Results
- Flu Vaccinations 2019
- Join our Patient Participation Group
- Surgery Training Days: 2019-20
- EpiPen shortage ‘likely for rest of the year’
- Extended GP access during evenings and weekends
Who do I see?
For information on how best to be seen at the Surgery, select the service or condition you require.
Find out more about symptoms and conditions.
Appointment to suit you
Mon – Thu: 7.00am – 10.00pm
Friday: 7.00am – 11.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am – 11.00pm
Sunday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) has been created to involve our patients in decisions about our services and to provide feedback.